Visit our shop
We have a shop at 81 Junction Road in Archway, London where you can buy or
donate new and used toys.
We sell toys to raise funds to keep the charity going. All toys in the shop were generously donated to us and we have a wide selection of toys available to buy.
Pop in and give us a visit!
81 Junction Road
Tuesdays – Saturdays: 10am-6pm
Please note we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
TOYS TO DONATE?
We accept all donations of both new and used toys.
Please ensure toys are clean, in good working order, have all the pieces included and with batteries supplied, if applicable.
Please pack donations in bags and / or boxes you are happy for us to keep. We may not always have time to sort through all donations on the day that you
donate, and bags and boxes come in very handy when toys are then delivered to and collected by schools, hospitals and other organisations.
Donations can be delivered or sent to our shop.
What you can and can’t donateWhat you can and can't donate
NO THANK YOU
- Games and puzzles
- Children’s books – fiction and non-fiction
- Wooden toys
- Character figures
- Children’s dressing up costumes
- Lego, Duplo, Playmobil, Sylvanian Families (boxed sets, incomplete sets and loose parts all welcomed)
- Toy animals and dinosaurs
- Construction toys such as Meccano or Knex
- Vintage and collectable toys
- Baby toys
- Children’s bicycles, scooters and other ride-on toys
- Dolls and toy babies and accessories
- Barbies and Bratz dolls
- Toy kitchens and play food
NO THANK YOU
- Anything broken, dirty or unsafe
- Baby equipment – including highchairs, pushchairs or car seats
- Used craft sets and paints
- CDs and DVDs
- Electrical items that plug into a mains electricity source
- Toy weapons – including Nerf guns and water pistols
- Children’s clothes and shoes
Any questions or queries about donations? Please call or email us:
0207 503 9590