Visit our shop
TOYS TO DONATE?
What you can and can’t donateWhat you can and can't donate
NO THANK YOU
- Games and puzzles
- Children’s books – fiction and non-fiction
- Wooden toys
- Character figures
- Children’s dressing up costumes
- Lego, Duplo, Playmobil, Sylvanian Families (boxed sets, incomplete sets and loose parts all welcomed)
- Toy animals and dinosaurs
- Construction toys such as
- Meccano or Knex
- Vintage and collectable toys
- Baby toys
- Children’s bicycles, scooters and other ride-on toys
- Dolls and toy babies and
- Barbies and Bratz dolls
- Toy kitchens and play food
NO THANK YOU
- Anything broken, dirty or unsafe
- Baby equipment – including highchairs, pushchairs or car seats
- Used craft sets and paints
- CDs and DVDs
- Electrical items that plug into a mains electricity source
- Toy weapons – including Nerf guns and water pistols
- Children’s clothes and shoes
Any questions or queries about donations? Please call or email us.
WHAT HAPPENS TO THE TOYS I DONATE?
Some of your toys are sold in our shop for another child to buy and enjoy and some are given to those in need. Your toys may go to initiatives we support such as schools and schools. Requests for toys can be very particular. For example, a school required books authored by Julia Donaldson for a project they were doing in class. Another example is when a centre that supports refugees asked us to supply them with only the curved pieces of Brio train track. We also send many toys to the Caribbean, Africa and India. We have set up a library in Grenada, where we send books four times a year.